I have to go diarrhea on my date!?

I was on my date, then I farted a little, but I don't think he heard. I excused myself for the bathroom, and I had diarrhea, but when it stopped i went back. Then about 10 minutes later, I felt weird in my stomache, but I ignored it, then I made a weird, liquidy, disguisting fart, and he looked up, and he... show more I was on my date, then I farted a little, but I don't think he heard.
I excused myself for the bathroom, and I had diarrhea, but when it stopped i went back.
Then about 10 minutes later, I felt weird in my stomache, but I ignored it, then I made a weird, liquidy, disguisting fart, and he looked up, and he looked a little embarrassed for some reason. So i started sweating, and blushing, and excused myself again, then I came back 5 minutes later again, and it's been awkward, then I let that liquid gross fart slip again, and quickly excused myself AGAIN, and I didn't even want to look at his face. Now, I'm on the toilet, now my diarrhea is really bad, it's REALLY bad, and right now I don't know if I'm ever getting out of here. And I thnk my relationship is done... I'm soooo embarrassed I want to hide and cry.