Working at Abercrombie & Fitch?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows what it takes to work there, like previous experience or I heard that you have to be like a model. Also, does anyone know how much you get paid (commission?) And if you have worked there, do you like your job? Thanks alot :)

Yeah I know, I'm waiting till next year so I can bulk up a bit lol. And I don't really want to be a model, if it happens it happens I guess. I just like the store lol and I'm addicted to the smell :P

Buddy calm down, I guarantee I'm smarter than you

Favorite Answer

My sister used to work there from when she was 17-20. Most people that work there will be very good-looking (a lot of them start working there so that they can become Abercrombie and Fitch Models, you must work there for a year or more to become a model for them) Thats all the help/information I know, but she did like the job and she was a fanatic about the smell.

You look more like a burger flipper at McDonald's.

yes you have to be a model and trust me with your body you can't be a model