Avatar the last airbender (petition included)?

i recently watched the show and the ending of this amazing series really upset me . i would like to know if there is any way to get a fourth season going?

i know about The Legend Of Korra but Aangs story wasn't finished. he has to rebuild the nations and make sure everyone is happy. plus whats going on with Zukos mother!

i found this petition;didn't start it maybe it will work-

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/ContinuingAv...

please sign it and help the cause:)

unawnsered questions:

is everyone okay with the new nations all acting as one again..seioursly one guys done and they can't have noone rebel

what happens to azula?

how do they restore all the nations and rebuild? how long does that take?

i want to hear it froms aangs story not like him telling korra.

is katang offfical? i was waiting for sokkas reaction since i watched the cave of two lovers now it'll never be offical to me

what happens to momo (kendalls question lol)

and WHEN and HOW did iroh go into the spirit world!

and does toph meet her parents again? do they take her back? does she tell him she willingly left to help aang?

i feel like the show never ended so i can't move on!

okay now i know about the legend of Korra, but you see the creators have an amzing idea and left it unfinished.

now this feeling i have how the shows not over is not good, i mean i should stop feeling like this after a while and im not i feel like uncomplete:0

incomplete*

AND THE LEGEND OF KORRA IS ONLY 12 EPISODES

nd abou momo and appa, i think kendall ment more like is there specied extinct, which will be awsered in legend of korra

and they can have someone who is on ozais side, and ozai could like each this new evil person how to regain control back ot the fire nation differently then just getting the nations, liek with threats of harming katara and such but this time aangs there to stop it and save his now gf

Favorite Answer

I can understand where you're coming from. Since you only recently watched the show (unlike someone like me who has watched the show since the premiere in 05) ATLA is still fresh in your mind, and you haven't had time to move on from it and the characters unlike people who finished watching it when the show ended in 08. In fact, most people in the ATLA fandom would be very unhappy if it was a fourth season, or focused on the gaang, we're all very glad for Korra.

The petition you gave it 2 years old, right after the show ended (we all wanted Avatar to continue because we didn't know it would 2 years later!), and we didn't know about Korra till a couple months ago. The creators have said a million times no 4th season. The gaangs story is over, it was a great ride, but we can't milk ATLA anymore then 3 great seasons. Zuko was originally going to find Ursa in the finale, however they dropped the story because it was to cramped/rushed. So most likely, Zuko found her, we'll probably hear something about it in Korra.

1. is everyone okay with the new nations all acting as one again..seriously one guys done and they can't have noone rebel

No one knows what has happened in the years past

2. what happens to azula?

At Nickelodeon.com, it is said that she is taken to a mental institution. The creators, I think, have said that she has a chance of redemption.

3. how do they restore all the nations and rebuild? how long does that take?

We won't hear it from Aang, because Aang's story is over, unless he tells Korra in his Spirit, or Korra does a voice over like Katara about what happened since the war ended. I think the nations probably had relative peace once the war ended, however the new anti-bending revolt may cause some problems for the Korra universe.

They have a baby named Tenzin in the new series who's Korra's airbending teacher. I guess that's pretty official.

He lives happily ever after with Appa. Then he dies.

The creators talk about this in a episode commentary, it was a story line they were going to get into, but later on dropped. Sorry, nothing more than a dropped storyline, sadly.

The creators have said nothing on this, but I did really want to know about it.

You can! Trust me! The un-answered questions are one of the reasons the fandom is still strong, because we still have things to talk about/speculate even after 2 years.

However, I guess I can give you a shred of hope, when someone interviewed Mike and Bryan (the creators of ATLA) someone asked them about the last airbender movie, they said they didn't want to talk about it and said that they would love to animate a feature film for theaters, which means if that ever happened, it would most likely be about the gaang.

"okay now i know about the legend of Korra, but you see the creators have an amzing idea and left it unfinished."

The war is over, it's finished. That has been the goal for over 3 years, we had a clear goal, and we achieved that clear goal. The world is at relative peace now. That's what the show aimed for, and that's what it got, it is not unfinished. They're original idea was that, and it got achieved. Really, be a little more open to Korra, its not like they're going off into an entire different direction it's in the same universe, under a different avatar (which is the SAME idea), and only 70 years into the future, more then likely some of the questions you have will be answered in the new series. The gaangs story is OVER and FINISHED.

The first season of Avatar was only planned for 12 or 13 episodes too.

I understand you. They could've come up with a MUCH better ending for such a fantastic animated series. Like they could've shown Katara, Sokka and Hakoda returning to the South Pole and meeting up with Gran Gran after such a long and perilous journey.

And they could've shown Aang trying to restore the Air Nomads since he's the last of them.

As you said, it never said what happened to Zuko's mother. I mean he was just like "Where...is...my mother?" and they skipped on to the final scene.

As for Azula, I read somewhere she was shipped off to a mental hospital because she went completely insane.

I don't think the love between Aang and Katara was that important.

And they should've shown Toph confronting her parents.

And I know, we never found out about Iroh's journey into the Spirit World.

As for a fourth season, I hate to disappoint you, but I doubt that there will be because the Fire Nation and the Fire Lord are defeated. And even if Ozai did want to come back it would be impossible because Aang took his bending away. Nevertheless, if they did make a fourth season I would be thrilled.

1 they had zuko as the fire lord so they don't rebel to the fire lord

2 azula was sent to a mental hospital cause she got cray

3 ok so they rebuild ba sing sei probable and then go to small towns and re name then to the earth kingdom and send all the fire nation people back to the fire nation

4 yes katara and aang are together they even got married because of legend of korra it says it i would like to see sokkas reaction but it does not show

5 momo stays with aang

6 toph did send her parents a letter and she will probable see them again

7 they say there not going to make a 4th season but i think a while from now arould 7 years from now they see how many fans love avatar they will make a 4th season or bonus episodes or something

-Yes. I guess you can say there are some people who disapporve about all the changes (like Ozai)

-She probably went into a rehabilitation camp since at the end, she lost her sanity.

-Most likely they rebuild Ba Sing Se and other cities and towns in ruins.

-Estimated 5-70 years

-Momo stayed with Aang surely.

-Iroh probably entered ito the Spirit World during his 600 day seige at Ba Sing Se. Maybe he was killed in battle and was brought back to life? Or he didn't into the spiit world at all.

-Toph most likely did meet her parents again ad old them about running off. When Toph wanted Katara to write a letter fr her to her parents may have been a foreshadow. She probably lied to everyone that her parents approved about her going off with Aang and the rest.

Hope his explains something.

I feel that Avatar ended at the right time in the right way, making us want more but feeling satisfied. Well, that's how i felt. I do look forward to the new series The Legend of Korra.

Well they say for The Legend of Korra that they will be flashbacks that could explain some of the unanswered events but in due time we will see.

no it ended where it was suppose to. That was about as good an ending as shows can have. Let it be.

If you know about the new one, you should know that they are going to answer these questions using flash backs.

read the comics. theyre free online and they explain a lot. plus theyre really good

who says the show ended ??!?!?!?