where can i buy ph acid balanced shampoo? can i buy it at shoppers? and how much is it?

hello, so i'm dying my hair by myself and i'm wondering where i can buy ph acid balanced shampoo to? what brand names are there? how much it is? and where can i buy it?

please and thank you :)

Favorite Answer

It will say in the bottle label. There are thousands of labels and brands out there, there's one made every minute. The hair industry is a billion dollar business. But they do not give money back guarantee for damaged hair.

It is HOW you style your hair and what tools you use to damage the hair or what chemicals you're using that makes all the difference, no matter what your shampoo does.

None one shampoo, no matter what brand, where they're sold, is better than the other, even ph balanced shampoo causes allergic reactions and the FDA will recall them.

Source(s): I know hair. I have 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.