Maldonado asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Did you know Hillary is presenting to the UN a "Human Rights Violation" by Arizona by their immigration law?

I'm absolutely outraged by this and hope you are too. When other countries are executing and beating women for adultery and considering paralyzing a man as punishment, she presents to the world our human rights violation and claims we are working on it. Not one thing the Federal Government said in court indicates they think Arizona is violating human rights.

Why the big lie? And why the big lie to the world? What other country is going to allow illegal aliens freedom to live in their country?

Is this even believable to you?

Update 2:

Arizona says, "The idea of our own American government submitting the duly enacted laws of a State of the United States to 'review' by the United Nations is internationalism run amok and unconstitutional."

Update 3:

Not at all a violation Lincoln and you know it.

Parts of the law are currently enjoined and the federal government hasn't even "hinted" that it is a violation of human rights.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is another example of Obama's intent to make the US subject to UN rules and regulations, and eventually a one-world government.

Another sign of the anti-christ.

• dizdar
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the main present day survey of human beings prepare maximum individuals want good regulation Enforcement. The Survey performed by using Mclatchy-Ipsos and Pew consequences are sixty seven% of human beings say unlawful Immigration is a real concern. sixty 9% say Police could be checking for data of citizenship. sixty seven% say all of us no longer waiting to furnish data of citizenship could be detained. sixty 4% want Arizonas new regulation.

• ROBERT
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What else would you expect from Hillary Clinton besides chaos and disorder? Bring back Nixon!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a no-win situation. Remember that without the illigals and paying 'union scale' your price of fruit, vegatables and related items will sharply increase, so you'll be unhappy wither way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have no doubt it all comes down to votes......."look what I did for all you illegals" now vote for me....

they all make me sick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.