Jehovah Witnesses, is the Father called the 'Beginning,' and the End?

Does the 'Beginning' mean He had a beginning? Does it mean He was created? I'm trying to follow your logic here. You said, because Jesus is said to be the Beginning in Revelation 3:14, and in also called the Beginning and the End in Revelation 1 and 22, He thus had a beginning. Same Greek words are used when 'Beginning and End' is describing the Father. Why in one instance does it mean Jesus was created, but not the Father? Neither the Father, nor the Son are created.

Best Answer

Jehovah is called the Alpha and the Omega.

(Revelation 1:8) . . .“I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”

Source(s): (Isaiah 48:12) “Listen to me, O Jacob, and you Israel my called one. I am the same One. I am the first. Moreover, I am the last. (Revelation 21:6) And he said to me: “They have come to pass! I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free. (Revelation 22:13) I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Jehovahs people don't owe you or any complainer an answer.

You don't use logic . .and cannot follow the logic we use because you are critical minded and not invited by Jehovah while you taunt His people.

i dont understand your question