Elementary school, middle school, high school, college: which one was the best and worst for you?

I had the most fun in elementary school and the least fun in middle school.

Favorite Answer

Best: Elementary & College.

Middle: High school

Worst: Middle School

Elementary is just fun cause you can be a kid. College is incredible because you find independence and break free from the drama we call high school. It's easier to meet people because there's no generic person in college. People can be from anywhere and any age and you're all there because you WANT to be there. Plus the broad the variety of courses and the freedom to chose or create for once is a lovely feeling.

Middle School was bad for me because I went from a nice school to a trashy school a little after my 7th grade year started. I spent most of my time alone because people weren't very nice or interested in becoming friends with me. It was a hard time for me since I was slightly popular at my old school and had a really good friend by my side the whole time. I eventually got comfortable during my 8th grade year but I still felt like my friends were kind of just friends with me because they felt sorry for me. I did later develop a decent friendship with them later on in the year and got a little more involved with things like yearbook and sports.

Well my most fun was middle school since i just had a great school.

No it dosent. It basically does in center college. yet you ought to attempt to get solid grades in trouble-free college and deal inclusive of your trouble-free college checklist as though it does count quantity. happy i ought to help