I want to go to Juilliard, on a scholarship. What grades in high school are needed for a scholarship?!?

Hi, I'm 14. I know it's young to be thinking about college but I've always wanted to become a singer one, way or another. I would love to be a singer like Demi Lovato, but if that isn't possible, I would still try to reach my dream. I teach myself to play guitar. And I've been singing since I... show more Hi, I'm 14. I know it's young to be thinking about college but I've always wanted to become a singer one, way or another. I would love to be a singer like Demi Lovato, but if that isn't possible, I would still try to reach my dream. I teach myself to play guitar. And I've been singing since I could speak. Can anyone please tell me what grades or anything are needed to get into Juilliard?
1 answer 1