what is this new feature called places on facebook?

My profile page and settings is set up for family and friends that I know in person only. Will this have to change? Do you other facebook users like this places feature? Why or why not?

Thank You

Update:

Can places be blocked by other users you dont know? And I always seem to get confused by enable and disable too. Sorry so many questions. Im just learing about it all.

Update 2:

How do I block this places thing ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • kelly
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Places allows you to tag yourself and your friends locations in real life. So if you go to your favourite bar, you can use your smart phone to active Places and let all your friends know exactly where you are and what you're doing.

I think it's horrible because it's a serious invasion of privacy, but I'm sure some people just love that.

• KMcG
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yet another invasion of privacy by Facebook. I have all those places settings set to me only, the biggest problem with it is that other people can log in your location, I'm just not crazy about that. If I want people to know where I am, I can post it in the status. Check your privacy settings.

• rusk
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the individuals who've the suggestions approximately auditions are the performing brokers. So in case you prefer to be responsive to approximately auditions and casting calls you need to have an performing agent working for you. i can not see why all people might audition for a skills employer while they wanted to act and there are brokers who paintings for actors. Your question would not make experience to me. Write an performing CV including all your education, the performing college which you studied etc and bypass and see an performing agent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.