Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 1 decade ago

What is Super Junior M?

I think there is Super Junior S too well something like that. I know there is Super Junior but whats the difference between them and Super Junior M. My friend says they are the same people but just different somehow. Please tell me everything.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

~Heelloo!~

Well, basically Super Junior has their own sub groups. I believe there are 4. Super Junior K.R.Y, Super Junior - T, Super Junior -M and Super Junior - Happy. =)

Super Junior M is the sub groups that targets towards fans in China basically. Cuz this sub group sings in Mandarin instead of Korean. The members are Hanggeun, Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook from Super Junior and two other members that is only in Super Junior M and not in the original group Super Junior, which are Henry and Zhou Mi. They are only in Super Junior M. So that's the part that's different I guess. Well...Hanggeun kinda left Super Junior ......T__T He's the only Chinese member in Super Junior.

Well, just in case...

Super Junior K.R.Y consists 3 members of Super Junior. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung, the ones with the strongest vocals in the group.

Super Junior - T contains 6 members from Super Junior. Leeteuk

Heechul, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk all from Super Junior. Super Junior T stands for Super Junior Trot. Basically, the style of their songs is trot, an old form of Korean music.

Super Junior - Happy contains 6 members too. Leeteuk,Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk. Their style of music is more happy, fun and like...bubblegum pop? xDD

~Hope this helps!! ^^

~Byebyee~

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Super Junior M is a sub group that sings in Mandarin. They have some of the members from Super Junior, which are: Hangeng, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. And then there are 2 additional members Zhoumi.

There's also Super Junior T (they sing trot songs) with Leeteuk, Heechul, Kanging, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk.

Super Junior H ( They sing...happy songs I guess.) with Leeteuk, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk.

K.R.Y (They sing ballads) which has Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung.

Super Junior is all the members together. Besides Henry and Zhoumi who are only in SJM.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is Super Junior M?

I think there is Super Junior S too well something like that. I know there is Super Junior but whats the difference between them and Super Junior M. My friend says they are the same people but just different somehow. Please tell me everything.

Source(s): super junior m: https://bitly.im/349Nm
  • 1 decade ago

Super Junior M is a sub group created for there Mandarin speaking fans therefore the M stands for Mandarin, there are some members from Super Junior in there like Hankyung, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae, plus 2 new members Henry and Zhoumi, and they sing in Chinese =]

Hope it helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Super Junior M(aka Manderin) is a sub-group of Super Junior

The Members include:

Hangkyung(leader)

Siwon

Donghae

Ryeowook

KyuHyun

Henry Lau

ZhouMi

*Henry and ZhouMi are just part of Super Junior M, Not Super Junior.(But I Personally Count Them In As One Anyway... PROM15E!~)

*Other Super Junior Sub-Groups Include:

-Super Junior:KRY(KyuHyun, Ryeowook, Yesung)

-Super Junior:T(aka Trot)(Leeteuk, SungMin,Shindong,Eunhyuk,KangIn, Heechul)

-Super Junior:H(aka Happy)(Leeteuk,SungMin Shindong,Eunhyuk,KangIn,Yesung)

*So to conclude the answer, Super Junior M is consisted of Super Junior Members. :)

*~*~*~*~*~

Hope I Helped!

~*~*~*~*~

• 1 decade ago

A Suhu sub-group like Super Junior-H (Happy) Super Junior-T (Trot) and Super Junior-K.R.Y (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung, best vocals of all 13) but they're Super Junior-M (Mandarin)

The group consists of:

Hankyung/Hangeng (Leader)

Siwon

Ryeowook

Donghae

Kyuhyun

Henry Lau (Sub-member)

Zhou Mi (Other Sub-member)

(So basically all together, Suju has 15 members ^^ Which explains when you see fans write PROM15E to BEL13VE)

Hope it helped!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes SuJu M has Super junior members but it's Super Junior chinese version. ^^ They sing in Mandarin. It's just their other branched out groups. Like super Junior H and Super Junior T.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Super Junior-M is a sub group from Super Junior.

-There are 7 members in the sub group

In Super Junior-M, there are: Ryeowook, (ex)Hangeng, Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun.

-The five names that are listed above are in Super Junior too.

But there are two members that aren't part of Super Junior but they are part of Super Junior-M.

-Which are: Henry and Zhoumi

Super Junior-M is a Mandarin Chinese boy-band.

-The M stands for Mandarin since they sing in Chinese and perform in China most of the time...

There is no such thing as Super Junior-S....

When Super Junior is on break and they aren't doing any activities, the sub groups tend to perform.

-Since there are so many members in Super Junior, they go into little sub groups

Sub groups such as:

-Super Junior-T

-Super Junior-Happy

-Super Junior-K.R.Y.

Super Junior-T is a sub group that sings Trot.

-Trot is a type of korean music.

-It's a combination of traditional korean music and with a mix of modern pop.

-There are 6 members in the sub group

-Members of Super Junior-T are: Leeteuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Shindong, Kangin

-These 6 guys are also in the main group, Super Junior

Super Junior-Happy is a sub group that just sings K-Pop.

-There are 6 members in the sub group

-Members of Super Junior-Happy are: Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Shindong

-These 6 guys are also in the main group, Super Junior

Super Junior-K.R.Y. is a sub group that usually sings Ballad songs.

-There are 3 members in the sub group

-Members of Super Junior-K.R.Y. are: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung

-The K in K.R.Y. stands for Kyuhyun, which is a member's name of the sub group and Super Junior

-The R in K.R.Y. stands for Ryeowook, which is a member's name of the sub group and Super Junior

-The Y in K.R.Y. stands for Yesung, which is a member's name of the sub group and Super Junior

-There are 3 members in this sub group because those 3 guys are the best at singing out of all Super Junior members...

• 1 decade ago

Super Junior M is one of the 4 sub groups of Super Junior.

Basically Super Junior split into 4 sub-groups each targeting a different audience. This was used to fit into some of the memebers busy schedules and was used as a marketing strategy for popularity.

Here is a little information about each of them.

Super Junior-K.R.Y

Super Junior-K.R.Y, established in November 2006, is a trio formed by Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung. The company discovered that these three members developed a particular personal and subsequent fan-base that was separate from the rest of the group, and how they also had similar musical qualities. They therefore grouped these three members together to perform particular songs to target a more mature audience. Being amongst the most vocally powerful members of the group, Super Junior-K.R.Y are credited to singing mournful, R&B-style ballads, a style that has proven very popular in recent years although stagnation in the style's development is causing it to lose its once fresh evocative power.

Super Junior-Trot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Junior-Trot

Super Junior-Trot (Korean: 슈퍼주니어-트로트), officially known as Super Junior-T (Korean: 슈퍼주니어-티) is the second official sub-unit of Korean boy band Super Junior. They are the first idol group known for capitalizing trot music, the oldest form of Korean pop music. Super Junior-T contains six Super Junior members, Leeteuk (the leader), Heechul, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk.

Super Junior-M: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Junior-M

Super Junior-M, often referred to as SJ-M, is the third official sub-unit of Korean boy band Super Junior. They are the first international music group in the Chinese music industry to have members of both Chinese and Korean descent. Super Junior-M consists of five Super Junior members Siwon, Donghae, Han Geng, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. Henry Lau and Zhou Mi are the only two members in the group whom are not part of Super Junior. As of 2010, however, Super Junior-M has temporarily halted all activities due to Han Geng's ongoing lawsuit against SM Entertainment.

Super Junior-Happy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Junior-Happy

Super Junior-Happy, sometimes referred to as SJ-Happy or Suju-Happy, is the fourth official sub-unit of Korean boy band Super Junior. Super Junior-Happy contains six Super Junior members, Leeteuk (the leader), Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk.

Super Junior-Happy's music style involves the common style of contemporary dance music and bubblegum pop, mainly targeting the music industry with their fun and entertaining style. Their goal is to give fans feelings of bliss and happiness with their music.

Hope this helps!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.