Is it wrong that I don't want my future husband going to Hooters restaurant?

Yes I've heard from everyone it's not a big deal ' you see more at the beach'. While that's true, what i don't like is the principal. That restaurant's name says it all. They are marketing boobs. Food is served yea i understand that but I think it's a disgusting concept, and i... show more Yes I've heard from everyone it's not a big deal ' you see more at the beach'. While that's true, what i don't like is the principal. That restaurant's name says it all. They are marketing boobs. Food is served yea i understand that but I think it's a disgusting concept, and i feel paying that place is supporting the part of our culture that sells women's bodies. What do you think? I know everyone has different feelings but I feel very disrespected that my man goes there.
What should I do? We are both christians and I don't see how that is wholesome at all. I'm not a prude, like i said, i just don't like what is being supported there and the fact that he's oogling girls disgusts me.