How would you improve this article on how much global warming humans have caused?

This weekend I drafted up the wiki article I mentioned in my last question, regarding the quantization of anthropogenic global warming. Of course the whole point of a wiki is that it can be constantly improved through input from multiple people, so I'd appreciate constructive feedback (emphasis on... show more This weekend I drafted up the wiki article I mentioned in my last question, regarding the quantization of anthropogenic global warming. Of course the whole point of a wiki is that it can be constantly improved through input from multiple people, so I'd appreciate constructive feedback (emphasis on 'constructive'). How would you improve it?
http://www.greenoptions.com/wiki/how-muc...
Update: AMP - good suggestion on the CO2 reference, which I implemented. Not sure about your C14 question - perhaps somebody else could coment on it? wellisnt - I didn't spend much time on acidification because I was trying to stay on topic (I'd already spent more time than I wanted discussing how we know the... show more AMP - good suggestion on the CO2 reference, which I implemented. Not sure about your C14 question - perhaps somebody else could coment on it?

wellisnt - I didn't spend much time on acidification because I was trying to stay on topic (I'd already spent more time than I wanted discussing how we know the CO2 increase is anthropogenic), but maybe I'll add a bit more on the chemistry.
Update 2: thanks for all the suggestions. I added a bit on carbon 14, acidification, and the volcanic CO2 emissions myth. Ottawa - natural oscillations like PDO and ENSO are not forcings, they're internal variability. Neither are sunspot variations - solar irradiance is, and yes, has been approximately zero over the... show more thanks for all the suggestions. I added a bit on carbon 14, acidification, and the volcanic CO2 emissions myth.

Ottawa - natural oscillations like PDO and ENSO are not forcings, they're internal variability. Neither are sunspot variations - solar irradiance is, and yes, has been approximately zero over the past 60 years (that's actually a good comment - I edited to specify the timeframe in question). The volcanic forcing has been negative.
Update 3: No I take that back, it already says 'over the past half century', so it wasn't a good comment after all from OM. But I did add a link to Meehl et al to substantiate the statement.
Update 4: Expeller - I'm not going to put incorrect information in the article just because some random blogger or whoever makes the false argument. If there is something specific you think I should add, then feel free to suggest it. As it currently reads, your comment is the equivalent to stating that a wiki on... show more Expeller - I'm not going to put incorrect information in the article just because some random blogger or whoever makes the false argument. If there is something specific you think I should add, then feel free to suggest it. As it currently reads, your comment is the equivalent to stating that a wiki on evolution and natural selection should also discuss Creationism. I disagree.

Apparently you didn't notice, but I was very explicit in stating that 1°C is an ultra-conservative value inconsistent with the body of climate science research.

And the article tells you nothing about future warming. For that you would need to refer to the Climate Sensitivity Wiki (cross-referenced in this wiki), which is compatible with a 5–7°C warming by 2100 in a business as usual scenario.
Update 5: Looks like John Cook is going to let me modify the wiki for the advanced rebuttal of the "it's not us" myth at Skeptical Science. Pretty cool stuff.