Aury asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

hello im 22 and a mother of 2 boys...my housband and i have stoped using birthcontrol since the begenning of t?

hello im 22 and a mother of 2 boys...my housband and i have stoped using birthcontrol since the begenning of this month..ive been expiriencing a few thngs for the past 2 weeks or so...ive been having some cramping on the lower belly botton area not my ovaries more towards the middle..also i have very frequent trips to the bathrrom to pee..its almost every 15 minutes..also ive been having alot of heartburn and my nipples are a little sensitive and perky most of the time...i also feel very bloated like if i had just had a very big meal when i havent ... when i eat i get very fool fast and ive even through up because i feel like the food doesnt fit i feel the food in my throught and end up throuwing it up... does it sound like pregnancy?? the first day of my last period was August 5 and im supposed to get my next about sep.2...im very deperate in knowing if i am pregnant because im taking lexapro and dont know if it can harm the pregnancy.. i have some scary things going on around me and my family with people trying to hurt us and want to know if im pregnant as soon as possible so i can take alot of precautions more than we do... i hope to hear from you soon thank you very much!!!

Favorite Answer

If you and your husband have had regular sex this past month, especially around the time of your ovulation then yes, there is a chance of pregnancy.

It's very hard to say what symptoms are pregnancy and what symptoms are not, especially the first weeks of pregnancy prior to it being confirmed.

Take a test on the day your period is due and good luck, hope it's positive if you are trying to conceive.

Some sites you mind like to read regarding lexapro and pregnancy:

http://depression.emedtv.com/lexapro/lexapro-and-p...

http://www.drugs.com/answers/is-lexapro-safe-to-us...

http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Lexapro_and_P...

http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about222502.html

A couple are forums with people who advise against and comments of people who have taken lexapro. have a read and then you can be informed ready to discuss with your doctor.

Source(s): baby girl stillborn 24 weeks 8.5 month old son 15.5 weeks pregnant

Friend of the Court is who collects the money from him to pay to you.... if you realize wherein he lives and wherein he works then provide them the addresses and they are going to get the money from him. It's no longer approximately him giving the money to you... it has to head by way of the courts and what is going down to you correct now could be precisely why. Men look to feel that they may be able to by means of-move the courtroom approach and pay their ex-spouse after they desire and what kind of they desire.... NOT... if you happen to wouldn't have an lawyer.... get one... if you happen to can not have enough money one cross by way of authorized aide or ask Friend of the Court for propose approximately find out how to acquire one. If your ex- has been courtroom ordered to pay and he is not there might be a warrant published for his arrest and he can cross to prison.... simply ensure that the courts understand wherein he lives. You have to discover a role or see approximately getting on help for your self and the youngsters as quickly as viable... do not wait! Even if you happen to get alimony and youngster help you should still be entitled to meals stamps and medicaid and probably a few financial help toward your hire and utilities relying on how so much you acquire for alimony. If he is not paying whatever in any respect and also you are not running you have to ensure that you just maintain you and your children demands till matters get straightened out. See the humans along with your regional FIA (federal help... swallow your pleasure if you happen to ought to... however it will hold you to your dwelling and meals to your stomachs and garments for your backs). well good fortune