One again, a good title for a book in the works...?

This is a second book I have barely written in detail, but I have the main plot put in my mind. Basically, a massive coglomerate creates an inredibly advanced piece of virtual reality technology and opens it up to the public in the form of a tournament between ten people, each with their own reasons for joining.... show more This is a second book I have barely written in detail, but I have the main plot put in my mind. Basically, a massive coglomerate creates an inredibly advanced piece of virtual reality technology and opens it up to the public in the form of a tournament between ten people, each with their own reasons for joining. The tournament appears to be harmless as the program is practically bullet-proof. But about less than half-way into the competition, the program's lining is broken as a person sustains realistic damage to the one's recieved in the virutal reality, and the remaining contestants must both deal with the possibility of death, and the competiton for a 10 million dollar prize. Like I said, it's still in the works. Any ideas?
1 answer 1