Am i gay for watching gay porn?

I am 15 years old an like most men i watch porn. I like to watch gay porn though. I dont want to go out with men or be gay and i like girls. However i want to have sex with guys and girls, but mostly guys. Does this mean i am gay or going to be. I dont have a problem with gay people but i want to be strait what do i do. Pleaze help me!

Thank you in advanced matt

Thank you in advanced and

Best Answer

If you want to have sex with both guys and girls you may be bisexual. But if you don't find girls attractive then you might be gay. One thing about being bisexual is your not as limited as lots of people you have so many more options when looking for the one you love. Lots of straight people like gay porn too. It's sex so it's sexy that's what it's meant to do. A lot of times bisexual people will favor one sex over the other, and that's ok. I'm married to a man it doesn't mean I'm straight I just ended up falling in love with a guy. At 15 everyone is sort of confused but don't let it get you down. If you choose to be with men and have second thoughts come into it on your own terms. You don't have to choose this second and there is nothing wrong with your attraction to men. You are simply feeling what you were meant to feel. Being gay and bisexual are just as much born with things as being straight. Don't be ashamed and don't worry so much. Maybe you should try being bisexual and see what gender you are drawn to once you realize this then you can see what you like.

1

Source(s): Watch Hot Girl Alone : http://CamGz.com/?ndXH

Matt, I think you know the answer to your question. While watching gay porn is not necessarily an indication that you are gay, the rest of your description certainly points in that direction. Don't worry so much about it.

Gay guys of your generation will achieve truly equal rights. You will be able to do all of the things that straight guys get to do. You can have kids, a family, a marriage, a successful career, etc.

Just relax. If I'm wrong, you'll be fine, too. It really doesn't matter unless you let it matter. Sexual orientation is a small part of who you will be as a man, although it will matter in those areas that are probably most important to a 15 year old--great sex once you are an adult.

I've been through this problem my friend. First I watched gay porn, then registered on gay site, then talked with gay people on the phone about sex, web cam, etc. I was really close to cross the line and to become gay for real.

But that would be the biggest mistake in my life. As the only thing that turned me on about gay porn, was that it was so unusual, so taboo, that it had to be so discreet.

But after several years of wasting my life I realized that I am not gay. I am turned on by ladies truly. I could not imagine loving a man, living with a man, sleeping and cuddling with a man. That is so absurd for me.

Since I realized that my fantasy is absurd I got over it. I have a beautiful wife, 2 kids and I am the happiest man in the world. So I recommend you to analyze your feelings the way I did.

I Gay Porn

• Susan

I must rather watch gay porn. Guy and gal does not turn me on. What heck I'm gay want my gay porn to masturbate to.

Even if you want to be straight, that's not necessarily something you can control, and it's not that you're going to be gay: you either are or aren't. From your comments above, I would like to say that you're bisexual with a preference for men. However, if you really are uncertain about what to do, I would actually recommend looking at porn with women in it to see if you do in fact have any attraction towards them. If no sexual desires or feelings are stirred up at all for the women, then it's probable that you're gay. Sorry, Matt, if this didn't help.

I think that porn has little to do with your sexuality, different people have different preferences, and even straight people can have fantasies about the same sex, it just happens! But since you're 15 you are in a stage in you're life where you're finding out more about yourself and exploring your options, it will come with time; your hormones could be raging right now too so sex in general with either sex can be arousing. Stay strong, be patient and in the meantime, don't label yourself just do whatever makes you happy and not worry about it so much. If you are comfortable and honest with yourself, the answer to your sexual orientation will come in the near future. I'm 15 so I actually have to follow my own advice hahaha

Source(s): Myself

Yes, you are gay.

Might I add, that a great amount of gay men don't WANT to be gay. Also, a lot of gay men like girls (depending on what you mean by "like").

Man, kids these days. They think they can want "something" but not not want what that "something" means.

It's the other way around you watch gay porn because your gay, but don't worry about the labels. When you find yourself into someone it won't matter if your gay straight or bi.