Do high school cheerleaders really date the captain of the football team as much as in movies?

Just wondering, do they at your high school?

Favorite Answer

well im a high school cheerleader... my boyfriend plays football and hes a qb/rb but hes not the 'captain' haha, there is no captain of our football team : )! im not sure how often it happens, but it just works out because we get to wear our boyfriends jerseys and stuff for sideline cheering. we get to travel to away games on the same bus as them sometimes(not often but its fun when it happens) and idk haha it just works out well! its not like every cheerleader has to date a football player or every football player has to be with a cheerleader. my friend goes out with a guy who plays soccer isntead of football and thats fine hahah. some of the fb players talk to girls who dont do anything and thats perfectly normal too! its just like cute when we get to cheer on a specific player on sideline instead of the whole team in general.

Source(s): hi im a highschool chearleaderr

Noo.

Haha my friend amber is a freshman dating the captain of the football team (who is a senior)

And she doesnt do any sports.

I play basketball and track and i date mainly basketball players.

It just is who your in the same crowd as. Or who your not afraid to get their number,

Usually its just the most popular/pretty girls dating kids on the football team

That didn't happen at my school. Our cheerleaders were quite unpopular. It was the dance team girls that dated the football players

It depends on who the captain of the football team is. Even if he's the star athlete, if he doesn't know how to talk to girls, he's never going to get any. It all depends on what your personality is like, and if you're moderately good looking. (That's how it was when I was in high school anyway)

Relationships don't generally last too long in high school, a lot of switching around.

well our football team sucks, there are no tryouts so anyone can join. the cheerleaders date the soccer players and basketball players

hahahaha, Yeah well cheerleaders date popular guys that are into sports

We don't have cheerleaders at my high school :/

• ?

Basically.

Attractive girls and testosterone heavy guys pair up most of the time.

Yes! If it is portrayed in the movies, you can believe it!