I'm spoiled because i have a horse?

Apparently. this girl got mad because we got into an argument where she said she was planning to ride a yearling i said it was wrong. she got to the farm and found out they only meant "work with him" as in playing in the field and feeding. but a few months later she decided to bring it up again. now... show more Apparently. this girl got mad because we got into an argument where she said she was planning to ride a yearling i said it was wrong. she got to the farm and found out they only meant "work with him" as in playing in the field and feeding. but a few months later she decided to bring it up again. now calling me a spoiled brat who gets everything i want just because i got a horse and her parents can't afford it although they have been promising her one for quite some time. now my horse was only $1000 and we got him to find out he needed some huge training issues worked out. but she doesn't know that. my tack i got good deals on. but now she is saying all this how i am spoiled just because i have a horse and nobody that rides at the barn in the lesson program has one. so i can kind of understand that but nobody really sees how much my parents gave up for me, my dad loved his motorcycle but he sold it for me to have the money and wont be getting one for another few years so he could use the loan on a nice trailer rather then another bike. both parents gave up a ton of wants for extra money and the time. but with lessons starting next week since summer camps when lesson end this will be my first lesson with him where the people who ride in the lessons (my friends are in a different group) will see him. although i know she said that because she was mad i got paranoid, i don't want others in the lesson thinking that since they have been riding years longer then me i can just get a horse cause i want one. how can i show im not some spoiled brat? and that we all worked hard for this and im still the same person without a horse as i am with? sorry for the novel but any help?
Update: im not worried what she thinks i just don't want the people in the group im in lessons with thinking that because i have only been riding in that group for 6 months i'd been in another group at the barn so i don't want that bad impression where im just like a brat who gets everything. my parents made... show more im not worried what she thinks i just don't want the people in the group im in lessons with thinking that because i have only been riding in that group for 6 months i'd been in another group at the barn so i don't want that bad impression where im just like a brat who gets everything. my parents made the choices i didn't ask them to i never wanted my dad to sell his bike i told him not to many times. i gave up alot too. and im very grateful for it all shes just got me paranoid now that im going to come off that way to the others that im trying to make the better impression on.