Bo D asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Conservatives, Which Of These Is Your Ideal Ticket For 2012?

1.- Beck/Palin

2.- Palin/Beck

3.- Palin/Cheney

4.- Cheney/Pat Robertson

5.- Pat Robertson/Toby Keith

6.- Toby Keith/Toby Keith's F-150 Pickup

7.- GI Joe/Gretchen Wilson

8.- Hannity/O'Reilly

9. O'Reilly/O'Reilly's Mistress Assuming She's Hotter Than Palin

10. Jesus/Earnhardt Jr.

11. Earnhardt Jr./Ghost Of Earnhardt Sr.

12. Tank/Guy Inside Tank

13. No president. Governments too big. Let's try out sheer lawless chaos for awhile.

If you're like me, you're sick and tired of our Kenyan-born terrorist Osama Obama president using his Islamic religion to kill babies and go to fancy colleges and talk using big words...or something.

Favorite Answer

They don't have any strong leaders who could beat Obama. Everyone of their "leaders" who had a slight bit of potential (NOT counting Palin, she has no potential) is on the Fox news payroll. They shoot themselves in the foot, with their sayings...like Newt comparing a Mosque to the Nazi symbol

LOL. Now, replaced into no longer one degenerate in line with cost ticket adequate for you? Palin can screw up every physique's opportunities for something all via herself, no help mandatory. Now, to think of bigoted Republican occasion balloting for somebody like Anne Coulter, while they have been scuffling with teeth and nail for years against gay rights. i will in basic terms think of how properly they'll respond to a real existence trans-gender person run for the a minimum of a Presidential cost ticket. i might choose to verify that one. and because while are vicious vipers have been given effect in this international? isn't that an unChristian element to do?

• Tootoy

If you're like me, I'm tired of seeing Sarah Palin ruin the English language and speaking like fingers screeching on a chalkboard. And using big words she doesn't understand!

• Rob71

Funny thing is the Republican's could run Mickey Mouse/Goofy and they'd wipe the floor with Obama. The only chance the Dems have in 2012 is to drop him completely in favor of Clinton.

Ron Paul / Andrew Napalitano

You do know Toby Keith is a democrat don't you?

David Duke is a Democrat

Beck/Palin and then I would like to add Pat Robertson/Huckabee.

I like number 13. I have plenty of guns.

none of the above.

why not pick yet another liberal like we have for the last 40 years. they seem to be doing such a great job lol