Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

WEDDING ON TUESDAY ...MAXI DRESS?

please help and reply asap, i got a wedding on tuesday i dont really want to go because i have nothing to wear and no money. but its my best mate and i cant let her down. i do have a maxi dress from jane norman. do u think this is sutible to wear?? and what could i wear with it to make it more weddy???? ahhh stressing so bad helppppppppppppppppp. thanx to all that help ;-)

sorry it wouldnt let me copy link but if u can type in on google 'palm print bandeau maxi dress' (green floral) be really greatfull

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There's nothing wrong with wearing a maxi dress to a wedding-very suitable. It'll look fine just tie your hair up, wear high heels, jewelry and if you want; a flower in your hair.

• korff
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Ah, a woman after my own heart...I too would be having a "hippy wedding ceremony," close to a funky little lake i got here upon. enable me assist you be responsive to, it extremely is the time of three hundred and sixty 5 days to hunt for the kind of gown you're speaking approximately, because of the fact they are everywhere! in basic terms purchase a superb, hippy-looking white or off-white sundress which will paintings on your wedding ceremony. Maxi-attire are in this summer, so which you will have not have been given any worry in any respect looking one in white. i replaced into SO fortunate, i got here upon my gown at Ross for like $7.50! i'm intense- i replaced into in basic terms there on completely unrelated buying employer and that i in basic terms observed this ideal white hippy sundress and that i replaced into like, "there is my wedding ceremony gown!" stable luck, and don't pay too plenty because defeats the hippy spirit. : )

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeah definitely. Wear your maxi dress with a pair of heels/wedges or sandals and wear a nice bangle or ring or a nice pair of earrings :)

• 9 years ago

I agree with iamthef......

I tried to google to see the dress but it didn't work. You're going because it is your best mate - have fun.

The best way to accessorise is with a smile!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.