WEDDING ON TUESDAY ...MAXI DRESS?

please help and reply asap, i got a wedding on tuesday i dont really want to go because i have nothing to wear and no money. but its my best mate and i cant let her down. i do have a maxi dress from jane norman. do u think this is sutible to wear?? and what could i wear with it to make it more weddy???? ahhh... show more please help and reply asap, i got a wedding on tuesday i dont really want to go because i have nothing to wear and no money. but its my best mate and i cant let her down. i do have a maxi dress from jane norman. do u think this is sutible to wear?? and what could i wear with it to make it more weddy???? ahhh stressing so bad helppppppppppppppppp. thanx to all that help ;-)

sorry it wouldnt let me copy link but if u can type in on google 'palm print bandeau maxi dress' (green floral) be really greatfull