How to get the German foreign exchange student to like me?

He's basically the hottest guy on campus now haha and I have a huge crush.

a lot of other girls like him but he eats lunch with me and we hang out in the mornings because I know his host. He's kinda shy at first but he's opened up to me more than any of the other girls. I really like him but theres so much competition =\

Favorite Answer

Hahaha I know how you feel the German exchange students are all super fine:))

And it is kinda hard getting their attention when so many other girls are trying to do the same-but if he is opening up to you and sitting next to you, I'd say your doing good.

:)

good luck!!

A visa you will desire to understand is an invite or fee ticket selection on your authorization to stay. interior the U. S. while a foreigner applies for visa he/she needs to grant documentation in evidence on the subject of the visa. as an occasion if he/she got here in below an H-a million H-2 (travelers/business corporation visa). they'd desire to grant solutions to inquiries to no be counted in the event that they have kin interior the U. S. and a itinerary as to what their purpose or plans interior the U. S. is. it is barely for the targeted visitor’s visa. it would desire to be different for a forex visa. yet a forex is probable such as a F-a million or F-2 pupil visa. If throughout the time of the issuance of the visa that's got here across with further learn that he/she misrepresented data on their purposes the U.S. branch of state has complete proper to revoke the visa. Even interior the region that they are interior the rustic. In each and every college there exist immigration medians especially much like officers that save song of scholars. while a pupil has something that comes up including a revoke of visa the USCIS contacts this median to touch the pupil. finding on the circumstances they'd would desire to seem till now a choose or listening to to confirm the end result. If she/he has scientific choose it would desire to postpone deportation yet a voluntary departure may well be asked. There would additionally be different themes including political themes together with his usa and so on…

well he only opens up to you what does that say? it says he trusts you and if you tell him you have a big crush on him he would probably say he likes you too. the worst that can happen is him saying i don't like you like that. good luck and hope this helped

learn some german and have a good fluent conversation to grab his attention :)

Ask him out on a date. Say you want his German bum.

learn how to speak German??? Ha ha, LOL XD GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Can you help me PLEASE?!?!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApiWi...

Back in my day, America use to be at war with the Nazis.

But in any case, try selling the nazi exchange student propane and propane accessories at affordable prices, show him you love him by giving him a discount I'll tell you what.