Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is Madonna the second coming of Jesus?

Her name is Madonna, she's a huge star everyone in the world knows, she's DATING A GUY NAMED JESUS, and she's always going on about religion. Oh, and this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/14/article-...

I genuinely think Madonna is the second coming of Jesus.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Д. J.
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Well... Madonna, is a very complex person.

She said: 'I think that life is a paradox and you have to embrace that in your work and your belief systems... You can't be a literalist, and that's the trouble that people always find themselves in. That's why people always hit a wall with any of my stuff, because you can't take it literally.

The cross is a very powerful symbol and it symbolizes suffering, but it also is connected to a person who was loving and sharing and his message was about unconditional love. I tried to take a powerful image and use it to draw attention to a situation that needs attention. For me, we all need to be Jesus in our time.

Jesus' message was to love your neighbor as yourself and these are people in need'.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I came twice after watching Madonna.

• weldin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

yeah, the beef gown became a ineffective supply away... it is my physique and could receive as much as you... jesus had to make it greater literal this time. Im particular greater human beings could pass to church in the event that they served steak off a youthful blond somewhat that crackers from an previous guy.

• 9 years ago

Yes, now's her chance, not when she was the biggest pop star next to Michael Jackson in the mid 80's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

no, but she's a big part of the illuminati, there's even a picture of her wearing a jacket with the symbol of the iluminati on the back

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. If you are still in doubt ask Madonna on her website.

Source(s): The Bible
  • 9 years ago

NO!!!!!! You genuinely believe that?! If you do, do you know anything about 'the second coming of Jesus' and Christianity? That picture is completely sacrilegious!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Good luck to you.

Why not believe that?

It's no different from the rest of the religious babble found in the bible!

Source(s): Logic
  • 9 years ago

Yeah, second, third, forth. They have been dating a while - what do you expect? Celibacy?

Source(s): I think therefore I am Atheist.
  • 9 years ago

I totally agree with salah .. she is Masonic check this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P59iEzISzIY

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.