Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

What is your favorite Joe Biden gaffe?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." --Joe Biden on Barack Obama

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama

"[David] Axelrod really wanted me to do this on teleprompter -- but I told him I'm much better when I wing it. I know these evenings run long, so I'm going to be brief. Talk about the audacity of hope. President Obama does send his greetings, though. He can't be here tonight -- because he's busy getting ready for Easter. He thinks it's about him." --Joe Biden

• Login to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Even Joe Biden tells us who he's prevalent with is the greater powerful candidate his expenses: ”i think of he may be waiting, yet suitable now I don’t have faith he's. The presidency isn't something that lends itself to on-the-activity training.” - approximately Barack “the only guy on the different area who’s qualified is John McCain.” “John McCain is a private buddy, an astounding buddy, and that i'd be venerated to run with or against John McCain, via fact i think of the rustic would be greater powerful off, be nicely off no count number who…” “the 1st mainstream African-American who's articulate and glossy and clean.”- approximately Barack and of course who can forget this one !!! “In Delaware, the biggest growth of inhabitants is Indian human beings, shifting from India. you may no longer pass to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts till you have a reasonable Indian accessory. I’m no longer joking.”

• meg
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I like the one about Hillary being a better vice president, however it was the truth, it is just in Washington telling the truth is a gaffe.

• 10 years ago

Of course, "Stand up, Chuck!" has to win for the sheer pie-in-the-face brilliance of it. And the added touch of "up chuck" doesn't hurt, either.

But since others chose that one, I'll choose this, because it's two for the price of one:

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on television and didn't just talk about the, uh, you know, "Princes of Greed", he said, "Look, here's what happened." -- Joe Biden

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation … Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you.

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The economy is heading in the right direction, still makes me laugh. I wonder what economy he is talking about. In America unemployment is up, and all economic indicators are down. Maybe he is looking at his charts upside down.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Stand up Chuck

• Akai
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

"I'm here to tell you that on November 3, the day after this coming election, there will be in Washington, D.C., a Democratic majority in the House and a Democratic majority in the Senate,"

Source(s): http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/08/20/biden.dnc.m... Oh wait he was actually being serious here, my bad XD
  • I agree with Lois. "Stand up Chuck." Just unreal. It's as if the man was born to put his foot in his mouth. Of all the things he could have said, he just had to say "Stand up!" to a guy in a wheel chair.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4

Youtube thumbnail

He represents liberals too well. Just damn goofy as hell.

• 10 years ago

You can't pick just one. Kinda like Lays potato chips.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.