Total bilrubin 13.9 Direct 7.8 Indirect 6.1 SGOT(AST) 569 SGPT(ALT) 1187 Alkaline phospatase 107 Albumin?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Even without details, which would be nice, that is one SICK liver.

Source(s): RN
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

1. Nas - Illmatic 2. Wu-Tang - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) 3. Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full 4. Redman - Whut? Thee Album 5. Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back 6. NWA - Straight Outta Compton 7. Outkast - Aquemini 8. Fugees - The Score 9. Naughty By Nature - Naughty By Nature 10. LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out 11. Dr. Dre - The Chronic 12. Tupac - Me Against The World 13. Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die 14. Big Pun - Capital Punishment 15. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders 16. De La Soul - De La Soul Is Dead 17. Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - I Wish My Brother George Was Here 18. The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde 19. Ice Cube - Death Certificate 20. Beastie Boys - License To Ill

• 1 decade ago

It appears as a chronic hepatitis or recovering from a recent hepatitis

it could be drug induced ?

Check the albumin level , which is produced in the liver , check the coagulation profile

PT and AP TT levels

• 1 decade ago

Most probably it is a case of Infective hepatitis - viral A or B or other types like C, D etc. More details like age, symptoms etc will help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Need more information - values alone could lead to many different things and depends on symptoms, age of person, etc. So.....wouldn't be appropriate to say much here.

• 1 decade ago

do you have hepatitis - which form - viral , chemical , autoimmune or other hereditary liver conditions do you have gall stones or gallbladder disease - are you anemic in any form

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.