Mobile home insurance?

I live in GA and would like to know what companies offer the best priced mobile home insurance. It is a 2008 model.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Favorite Answer

I'm located in Georgia and the largest insurer of property and casualty insurance in America is State Farm Insurance. If your mobile home is fully underpinned, tied down properly & has permanent steps and handrails on all doors, then you'll qualify for coverage with them. If the home is located in an approved mobile home park, you'll receive a large discount.

You may also receive a discount on your automobile insurance for bringing your home to them.

Source(s): Owner of an insurance and financial services agency. Over 21 years experience. Over 3,000 satisfied customers.

I stay in a cellular domicile, i do no longer comprehend how plenty it truly is consistent with 12 months, yet grants you an estimate of what I paid which replaced into around 2 hundred funds the 1st time. of direction yours may well be distinctive J J

There's no "one size fits all" cheapest insurance company.

My two favorites, though, are Foremost and American Modern.