What do you think of artists today? Nick Minaj, Ke$ha, Justin Beiber, Trey Songz, Lady Gaga?

It's sad.
Update: Nicki Minaj -She's just the "cool" thing to listen to Ke$ha-Trashy pop that ruins the music rep. of our generation Justin Beiber- Too cocky that pipsqueak...He voice isn't as good as people hype him to be. Watch him sometime perform, it's self indulgent. I don't like his persona or... show more Nicki Minaj -She's just the "cool" thing to listen to

Ke$ha-Trashy pop that ruins the music rep. of our generation

Justin Beiber- Too cocky that pipsqueak...He voice isn't as good as people hype him to be. Watch him sometime perform, it's self indulgent. I don't like his persona or music.

Trey Songz- He has some good music, but I don't like his cocky personality.

Lady Gaga- I am so surprised people think that she is oringinal. While watching her videos, Left and right I see something that she's copying from Madonna. She tries too hard to be "different" and weird. I'm sorry, I dont care for Gaga.