Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 10 years ago

我想寫信給艾瑪華森〈妙麗〉請幫我翻譯

不好意思

請英文高手幫我翻譯

請幫我寫成信的格式

Dear Emma:

HI,I'm Sherry,I'm fifteen years old,and I'm your big fan in Taiwan, 請幫我接下去,如上有錯誤,麻煩幫我修改

翻譯內容:

等明年考完高中,我會到紐約的哈利波特首映會找你,還有你以前的髮型很完美

,為什麼現在把頭髮剪得這麼短?請你趕快把頭髮留回來吧,希望明年在紐約時,我能看到你像以前一樣完美,可以給我一張你的親筆簽名照嗎?謝謝

Best wish,

Sherry

Rating
    Favorite Answer

After I finish the secondary school, I will go to see you at the premiere of Harry Potter in New York. By the way, your previous haircut was perfect. Why do you cut it so short now? Please grow your hair long. I hope you are as perfect as before when I see you in New York next year. Would you please give me an autographed picture? Thanks a lot.

Dear Emma:

HI,I'm Sherry,fifteen years old,your big fan from Taiwan. I will go to see you at Harry Potter premiere in New York when I graduate from junior high school. Why do you have such a short hair cut? I like your hair style before the short hair. Hope I can see you as perfect as before next year in New York. Could you send me an autographed photo of you? Thanks and love you.

Best wish,

Sherry

Dear Emma:

HI,I'm Sherry,I'm fifteen years old,and I'm your big fan in Taiwan,

And so on next year will test the high school, I will arrive at New York's Harry Potter first showing to look for you, will also have you beforehand hairstyle to be very perfect, why cuts now the hair such short? Asks you quickly to remain the hair, hoped next year when New York, I can see you looked like before was equally perfect, might give me a your genuine signature to illuminate? Thanks

Best wish,

Sherry

Source(s): 雅虎翻譯字典,自己