? asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 years ago

I made Jesus shaped pancakes but I burnt them. Am I going to hell?

Favorite Answer

No. God sent his only son down to earth in the form of a Jesus shaped man to be tortured and murdered for ours sins. I think that burning an image of Jesus made of pancakes will NOT guarantee you a place in hell.... that is, if you believe God is a kind and benevolent despot.

You would need to do something a lot worse than that to earn yourself a spot in hell.... like burning an American flag, or something.

• chris3 years agoReport

No... if you ask and are truely sorry, He will forgive you for anything. He forgives his people for murder. If you burn down an American flag, that will not get you in hell. You need to burn a cross to do that, but if its by accident.... well, most arent really sure.

• clance

Jesus Pancake

What would a Jesus shaped pancake look like? Are you sure it wasn't Mary?

Well technically no one knows how Jebus was, then you burn a jewish kind face.

But you will go if you put laxative in the pankakes.

ell I am not suesting anything, but if you like... I wouldn´t mind if you use that idea.

You an call them a treat to purge the sins.

• chris3 years agoReport

Laxatives wont make you go to Hell. Thats retarded.

.... well the first sign of the fact that your crazy is you made pancakes in the shape of jesus and second who burns pancakes seriously?

• chris3 years agoReport

That is so rude. We can do what we want, this is the internet. The internet is basically the same rules as america, even if youre in another country. We can honor our religion, if we want to. He didnt ask for if he is crazy for making Jesus shaped pancakes, he asked if he is going to Hell.

• ?

Yes

Yes. A one-way ticket, straight into the flames. Lucifer himself will arrive at your doorstep in a few hours, in a fiery chariot, to drag you down there himself.

• chris3 years agoReport

If he forgave murder, why would he forgive burning freaking pancakes. Jesus and God understands accidents happen, especially while cooking.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I don't think so. jesus won't send you to hell just for this small sin. He's so kindfull and he loves you:-)

• chris3 years agoReport

Not "I dont THINK so" it is I KNOW HE WONT. Jesus forgave people for MURDER. Why now, he wouldnt do that

• ?

Yep, do not pass go and do not collect $200.