can you take a vibrator overseas to an army base?

I'm moving to germany to an army base. Am I able to take it on the plane overseas to the base? I've heard you can't and I've also heard that you can. I want serious answers please. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

We were military for 20 years and 22 years civil service. Vibrators are a part of our household goods. They always shipped... never had a problem. Check with security if you are flying commercial.

Nope. Not with carry-on luggage. (Jokes aside and all, you could use such an item to make a bomb). Possibly in your checked luggage.