<3 asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Anxiety problems are coming back?

Ok so I have anxiety problems. Mostly like I think my chest is hurting me and stuff. So it goes away but comes back once in awhile for no reason but this time there's a reason. My aunt is in the hospital and today we visited her and we may tomorrow too. So I hate hospitals, they make me feel sick because of the atmosphere. Now ever since she got sick for some reason I feel like I'm going to faint, my chest feels weird, my stomach feels weird. And it must be anxiety because it's not even pain my body just feels weird. So how can I stop myself from thinking there's something wrong?

I've been to doctors. I don't want to be on meds and I really have no reason for my anxiety so I dont need to see somebody.

Favorite Answer

I have anxiety too i get that same feeling sometimes and sometimes i feel like the world is going to come crushing down on me...what i do to get rid of these weird feelings is i try to take my mind off them and think of other stuff that makes me feel better or do something that distract me....try talkin to someone close to you that can make you feel better when your having these feelings...that's what i do

I have read some litterature about panic attacks. But they allways seem to have a more scientific approach and that is nothing I need in my struggle to survive those horrible panic attacks. This is a "hand on" and very practical book. I felt it was written to me. I am sure that you are going to feel the same.

Joe Barry writes exactly how I think. The examples are perfectly described. And the method is genius. I recommend this book and thanks Joe Barry for writing it. It changes your life

• Alex

yahoo is the best.................................http://www.hypnosisfirst.com/

you should see your doctor about it before it gets worse