Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My friend is being a dick!?

Recently my 14 year old friend told me that he got laid, and it was very convincing. He is overweight and immature, and it happened over the course of 2 nights. Me, him, and another friend were chillin, and he got a text from this one girl he supposedly talks to at school, but has never texted. She asked him to hook up, and to go over to her house. HERE IS THE CATCH. his big brother (god). he is very intelligent, and witty, and has fooled us countless times. Do you think this could happen on this short of a timespan?? He keeps being like "OK man, u guys havnt gotten laid yet hehe." and when we say he is lying he gets pissed. PLEASE HELP!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

getting ' laid ' isn't anything big. he's just young and wants to fit in. leave him alone, let him brag, he'll eventually get over it. and if he's lying, who cares, he's only lying to himself. and in the end, the truth always submerges.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.