Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Adriana♥ asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how to improve second day hair????

I have pretty long layered straight brown hair and the day after I wash my hair (I wash it at night), my hair is very shiny, soft and overall healthy looking. However, if I don't wash my hair every day, it becomes very greasy, knotted, thin and just gross looking (to me). I really don't have time to wash my hair every day because I am in high school and an athlete, and washing/blowdrying/straightening my hair takes an extra 30 mins-1 hour total and there isn't enough time sometimes because of my homework and extracurriculars. how can I have my hair look very pretty (like I just washed it) when I wash it every other day? I really want to try dry shampoo. Does that work well and what brand would you recommend? btw I use herbal essences hello hydration 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Thanks in advance! :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

yeahh there is

i saw it on the adverts today its called tresemme instant refresh - its on the source bit

and i aint tried it but im gna go for it cos i gotta similar hair to what you are saying

and i stay outta it by avoiding serum's and sprays in hair and try to use shampoo that is for greasy hair to make it kinda drier. But if its greasy one day, i try other hairstyles like wet and moose it or tie it up.

• 1 decade ago

second day first taking bath after taking bath you must dry your hairs and use the any oil for further details visit the following site

• 1 decade ago

make it first day hair again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.