Mom's how many times a week do you spend with your own mom, partner, friends,. etc?

I'm curious to know how other and often mom's see their own mom and other family member's and friends?

I usually see my family about once a week and if I am lucky like 2x a week. But sometimes that's impossible.

I do try to leave the house as often as possible and spend as much time with my mom and friends as I can, but I feel like our schedules always collide. I wish I could spend every day with my mom, but she lives 20 minutes away and she works full time. While I am a SAHM and that's always a full time job.

As for me actually spending time with my spouse, that also comes about 2x a month. I would love to do weekend outings. That doesn't always go as planned.

With his work, kids and house chores.

My friends on the other seem to be too busy for me lol. But whenever one another is free we always take advantage of the time and go out for lunch, coffee or just mall shopping.

I don't have many friends and many friends with kids either. So I feel like my single friends don't understand how hard it can be with finding a sitter or just me being free to do things.

What does your outing schedule look like and consist of?

Thanks for sharing.

• cLaU
    Favorite Answer

I see my mom about 4 days a week. The reason is because I leave my daughter with her when I go to school. Other days I just go to her house to hang out with my parents and siblings.

I only have 1 friend whom I go out with and who I have most contact with. I hang out mostly with girl cousins my age, who have kids my daughter's age. i don't go out with them too frequently, maybe about twice a month.

With my husband we usually go out to eat about twice a week, and sometimes we go to the movies while my daughter stays at grandmas, which is about twice a month. i really don't go out too much due to soo much school homework, and I try to balance my time in school, homework, outings, and being with my daughter.

Rarely.

We see hubbie's family monthly, my family is further away, so only see them a few times a year, and had friends come by a couple times.

We (twins and I) go out a couple times a week shopping, but since the babies are 5 months, I am planning to start getting us out of the house at least 3-4 times a week now. Also it was HOT all summer, and our car doesn't have AC, so that kept us in to.

I spend time with hubbie, with the twins. He spends a good hour or two with them a day, before and after work.

I was a nanny before I was a SAHM, and am used to it being just me and the kids! I love hubbie, but I really do love it just being me and the kids to. And I do love my friends and family, but I really prefer it be just me and the kids.

I can't wait for my guys to start crawling though so they can do more. The weather is getting cooler, and we can start hitting the playground etc. I suppose even at 5 months maybe I could push them on the swings?

I talk to my parents on the phone every single day. I see my mom at least once a week, sometimes more. My parents can't go long with out seeing their grand kids.

I only really have a couple of friends who live near me, and I see them MAYBE 4 times a year. My best friend is also a mother and shares the same values as I do-Her family comes first. She lives in a different state than I do, but we talk on the phone at least 4 hours every day.

My husband and I haven't had a real night alone in over a year. But after the kids are sleeping we usually have time to talk and hang out.

You've gone to him before and discuss a private issue, it doesn't matter that he told an outsider. So you need to go to him again and discuss this issue you and your sister and get this over with. If he doesn't stop seeing her it is your mom and dad's issue not you and your sisters. Continue to love your dad and mom. Because he's showing interest somewhere else doesn't mean he isn't a caring dad or else you would have never confided in him, right? You're mad and angry because you love both your parents and you like the life you've led, but understand people change and whatever reason that happens, it's not your life so don't be so down about it. Be sad only the moment you hear about it and then let it go, because it is not worth going through drama because you're angry about something that isn't your business (not being mean). God takes care of anger by loving you right through it and saving you psychologist bills. *Be good to you*

• ?

My mom lives 1500 miles from me, so I see her 2-3 times a year when she comes to visit. I haven't seen my brother in over 2 years, since our dad's funeral. He lives about 2000 miles away.

I see my local friends sporadically, some one every couple of weeks and other once a month or so. And never without the baby, and only without the 5-year old if he's at school.

I rarely have alone time out of the house with my husband. Every couple of months we try to get the babysitter for a few hours on the weekend.

Well, I hardly ever and I mean hardly ever go out because my hubby and I are in school and working and plus five kids. That is a dream to me. I have not been on an outting in forever, like before I got pregnant for the first time.

I try to see my mom every weekend if she is not working 18 hrs a day. and i spend time with my husband everyday after he gets off work.

i see my mom once maybe twice a month. we live 45 minutes apart and she works, so its hard to make time.

i see my husband every day, but dont spend "quality" time together. he works nights and sleeps all day.

actually everyone i know works, so i dont hang out with friends hardly at all.

i go out with my son, but its not to hang out with anyone. we run errands, go on walks ect.