Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is reincarnation the real deal?

I was reading a history book and it said that the hindues belife in reincarnation but is that the real deal

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO, NEVER.

it's just another big lie coming from the naked n toothless devil.

jesus loves you..

Source(s): the holy bible
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you think of all phenomena as interconnected, rather than each thing possessing individual "selfs", then when you die, nothing is eliminated. You can think of your personality as being like a fire that travels here to there in the wind.

• 1 decade ago

yes, it's true because i think i was born in this worid again, cause along time ago i ask my mom if we live in this house on eastside in dallas she said no, that it must of been a dream, but i know it was'nt a dream, it was the real thing, because i die at 15 byrs.old, i have cancer and i was scared to die and i'm still scraed to die up to this day...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course not.

Souls do not exist (i.e. consciousness does not transcend death). Therefore, concepts of life after death (reincarnation, heaven and hell, etc.) are null.

Source(s): This is the only life you have ever and will ever live. Enjoy it.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.