Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My jailbroken ipod wont turn on!!! help?

My jailbroken ipod wont turn on should i drop it into a puddle of water and turn it into Apple?

My friends brother jail-broke my iPod touch a couple of months ago. it was great no problems until once it ran of charge. it did this a couple of times before and once i put it into iTunes it works normally. but this time i did the same but the PC says the device is unrecognizable?? idk anyways.. a couple of weeks later i plugged it into my new PC after i just downloaded iTunes and, the laptop recognized it but once i opened iTunes it says it has detected an iPod that is on recovery mode and you must restore this device. i clicked restore and it downloaded iPod software. it still does NOT work.... i tried putting my iPod on dfu mode.. it does not do that!! i really have no hope in this iPod touch but i really don't want it to go to waste.. i was thinking because the warranty is voided since i downloaded it... should i just drop it into water to destroy it and ship it to Apple. This way they have no idea if its jail broken and will ship me back a new one or what?? PLEASE HELP ME!!!! i do not know what to do? if there are alternative solutions please help!!

restore it to the normal first

then go to jailbreakme.com

easiest jailbreak ever even supports 4.0 firmware.

I experienced that before and I panicked too till I restored it to normal and waited for something to come along.

DFU won't do something for you, in case you get a clean one, do not circulate into that mode. attempt urgent Sleep/capability button for slightly, yet while it would not artwork then you certainly're out of success, toddler. do not mess with DFU mode.