Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which phone is better?

My birthday is coming up in Sept. and i really want to get a phone, so i have verizon and i really like these two phones:

1)Palm Pixi Plus

2)Blackberry Tour

I need to know the differences between the two phones.Like what is the good and bad about the phones.Well the pixi plus is a really cute phone and handy, i like it. But the blackberry is amazing. Thanks! :)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The good: The Palm Pixi Plus brings the addition of Wi-Fi and the capability to use the smartphone as a mobile hot spot. The sleek handset also offers Bluetooth, 3G, and GPS. The multitasking features of Palm WebOS continues to be one of the highlights.

The bad: The smartphone can be sluggish. The camera lacks editing options, and picture quality is pretty poor. No expansion slot.

The bottom line: While not a major overhaul, the Palm Pixi Plus adds built-in Wi-Fi and gives customers making the jump from a feature phone to a smartphone even more functionality without breaking the bank.

-----------

And I couldn't find any really good reviews, the best I think there was is in the sources.

*If you ask me, I'd say get the Palm Pixi Plus. It sounds cooler ;D*

Source(s): for the pixi plus: http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/palm-pixi-plus... for the blackberry tour: crackberry.com/blackberry9630review
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.