Which phone is better?

My birthday is coming up in Sept. and i really want to get a phone, so i have verizon and i really like these two phones:

1)Palm Pixi Plus

2)Blackberry Tour

I need to know the differences between the two phones.Like what is the good and bad about the phones.Well the pixi plus is a really cute phone and handy, i like it. But the blackberry is amazing. Thanks! :)

• Favorite Answer

The good: The Palm Pixi Plus brings the addition of Wi-Fi and the capability to use the smartphone as a mobile hot spot. The sleek handset also offers Bluetooth, 3G, and GPS. The multitasking features of Palm WebOS continues to be one of the highlights.

The bad: The smartphone can be sluggish. The camera lacks editing options, and picture quality is pretty poor. No expansion slot.

The bottom line: While not a major overhaul, the Palm Pixi Plus adds built-in Wi-Fi and gives customers making the jump from a feature phone to a smartphone even more functionality without breaking the bank.

-----------

And I couldn't find any really good reviews, the best I think there was is in the sources.

*If you ask me, I'd say get the Palm Pixi Plus. It sounds cooler ;D*

Source(s): for the pixi plus: http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/palm-pixi-plus... for the blackberry tour: crackberry.com/blackberry9630review