Where is a good place to get jeans that doesn't kill my budget?

I'm so sick of walking into places and spending a fifty bucks on a pair of jeans that won't fit me in a year. Where can I go to get some jeans that aren't going to break the bank?

Favorite Answer

JC Penney has a pretty-much-buy-one-get-one-free thing on jeans all the time. Its something like buy one get the second pair for 88 cents (i think its 88 cents... might be less but I don't know). They have lots of styles and washes.

Kohls also has somewhat inexpensive jeans. They also have sales ALL THE TIME. so you get them at an even cheaper price!!! They have the Night Owls/Early Birds sales a lot and they also have the gold star clearances almost every time I go in there.

Hope this helps you!! Happy Hunting!!! :)

If you have a Papaya, I'd go there. Not only are their jeans really affordable but they are stylish and they have a good selection if different cuts and fits. I never got compliments on my jeans before until i bought jeans from there. Anytime I wear jeans I got from there someone always asks where I got them and the best part is they are always under $25

I wish I would spend 50 dollars on jeans, go to marshalls, rugged wear house, if there is one where you live. Rugged Wearhouse got NICE jeans for like 12-7 dollars. Also Ross theirs jeans are mad cheap, i'll get a pair for like 7 dollars.

Forever 21, I get all my jeans there. They have jeans there for 15 dollars a pair :) No one can beat that deal lmao. ( and sometimes lower prices)

Goodwill is Awesome. You can also find really good condition name brand jeans for super cheap off of eBAY.

• Lynda

Goodwill or Salvation Army or Savers

Delias. Wetseal, pacsun, forever 21. def forever 21!

old navy, aeropostale, forever 21

try jc pennys or DEB or Target and Kohls

the thirft store or garage sales