SHOULD I ACT!?!?!?! IM REALLY CONFUSED AND NEED ADVICE!!!!?

well, i want to become an actor, like in icarly, victorious, etc!! any way im afraid that if i become an actor and be famous and everything that i might not get to live my normal life!! like for example if i gain weight, its going to be all over the gossip, or every where i go ill be folloed by papparazzi!! but then i want to act so that i can have more because my family and i dont have that much money!!! do you think it is better just to stay as i am, a normal kid? ps im 13 what are the pros and cons on becoming famous?!?!?!?! PLEASE PLEASE help me out!!!

i dont know if i have talent?!?!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

its not easy kid. do u hav talent????

Do what Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton did. Oh, but you might want to wait 5-6 years.