Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

SHOULD I ACT!?!?!?! IM REALLY CONFUSED AND NEED ADVICE!!!!?

well, i want to become an actor, like in icarly, victorious, etc!! any way im afraid that if i become an actor and be famous and everything that i might not get to live my normal life!! like for example if i gain weight, its going to be all over the gossip, or every where i go ill be folloed by papparazzi!! but then i want to act so that i can have more because my family and i dont have that much money!!! do you think it is better just to stay as i am, a normal kid? ps im 13 what are the pros and cons on becoming famous?!?!?!?! PLEASE PLEASE help me out!!!

Update:

i dont know if i have talent?!?!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its not easy kid. do u hav talent????

• 1 decade ago

Do what Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton did. Oh, but you might want to wait 5-6 years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.