Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How would you react if the sky all of a sudden started raining poop?

Favorite Answer

I'd sing: It's raining poop, hallelujah, it raining poop, amen.

Source(s): (It's Raining Men song..)

That would be when God's Poop system broke so poop would come down and I'd be like "SO God does go number 2."

I'd just sit inside my house and be like damn its raining poop outside.

Run inside, take a shower and burn my clothes. Then close all the windows and doors and try not to think about the horror going on outside.

Probably find the nearest cover, and sprint to my home taking the path of least resistance. Then when i get home, i will throw my clothes in the fireplace, burn them, and shower multiple times. I will take my gas mask(don't ask) and drive to walmart to purchase air filters, and a snow shovel.

Well all of these guys and girls had answers but none of them said go inside and take a shower and clean up. I'm saying for myself, go in the house and shower myself clean and wash my clothes.

Source(s): me

I'd wonder where the poop could possibly be coming from, it would make no sense at all.

Watch Miley Cyrus's new movie with sex, drugs and same-sex kissing trailer again.

I will stand there and let poop rain on me.

• Adair

I'd probably scream, take cover, and be amazed and appalled as I tried to understand why and how this was happening.