Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How would you react if the sky all of a sudden started raining poop?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd sing: It's raining poop, hallelujah, it raining poop, amen.

Source(s): (It's Raining Men song..)
  • 1 decade ago

That would be when God's Poop system broke so poop would come down and I'd be like "SO God does go number 2."

• 1 decade ago

I'd just sit inside my house and be like damn its raining poop outside.

• 1 decade ago

Run inside, take a shower and burn my clothes. Then close all the windows and doors and try not to think about the horror going on outside.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Probably find the nearest cover, and sprint to my home taking the path of least resistance. Then when i get home, i will throw my clothes in the fireplace, burn them, and shower multiple times. I will take my gas mask(don't ask) and drive to walmart to purchase air filters, and a snow shovel.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well all of these guys and girls had answers but none of them said go inside and take a shower and clean up. I'm saying for myself, go in the house and shower myself clean and wash my clothes.

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd wonder where the poop could possibly be coming from, it would make no sense at all.

• 1 decade ago

Watch Miley Cyrus's new movie with sex, drugs and same-sex kissing trailer again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will stand there and let poop rain on me.

• Adair
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'd probably scream, take cover, and be amazed and appalled as I tried to understand why and how this was happening.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.