promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in SportsBasketball · 10 years ago

Carmelo Anthony -> Houston Rockets (Rate this trade)?

Houston Rockets:

Carmelo Anthony

J.R. Smith

Denver Nuggets:

Shane Battier

Jared Jeffries

Kevin Martin

1st round draft picks (2011, 2012)

This might sound like it's in favor of Houston, but remember that Shelden Williams (800k), Shane Battier (7million), Jared Jeffries (6million), Ty Lawson (1million), Arron Afflalo (1million), and Kenyon Martin (16million) are expiring contracts, which could work in favor of the Denver Nuggets come the 2011 season.

Denver also insisted they wanted to trade J.R. Smith and his overpaid contract. Don't you think this would be the best opportunity for them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

kevin martin is not performing like he used to so this trade is toooo 1 sided.

jr smith will prob avg 18 ppg and melo 26 - 30 this trade would make the nuggets loose their two perimeter scoring threats. And althought batier gives them defense. they will need scoring.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Nuggets want young players and draft picks. They want to rebuild. I don't see why, but they do. I'd accept that trade, but since they said they want young players, the Nets or Bulls. The Bulls can offer draft picks, Gibson, Johnson, and Asik. I really don't know about the Nets. I hope it's Chicago, but I'd doubt it. Just expect him to be a Knick in 2012

• 4 years ago

i dont think of the Rockets have the money for a guy like Melo, till they dont plan to maintain him after the season. The Nuggets in all probability arent drawn to commerce interior their convention besides, and is in all probability why they're watching NJ, CHI

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

the denver nuggets team will not agree on this trade because they will lose on this trade

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i love this trade, this should happen or just remove kevin martin

from that list and add alexander johnson and chase budinger

• jerry
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

it is a good trade

• 10 years ago

ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.