2006 , Chevy Cobalt ss price?

I am 16 , and I want to get a chevy cobalt ss 2006 , with average mile son it , how much would it cost ? Thanks ! (:

• ?
    Favorite Answer

go to kbb.com for new and used car prices. it says about $11,000 for a 2 door. that price is an average and your price would depend on the shape of the car.

• ?

Cobalt Ss Price

Depends on the condition and what you consider "average" miles. "average" miles for an 06 according to blue book is between 40k and 60k. Brand new they were about 28k I believe, now you can probably pick one up for 15k. Make sure the clutch is good though, as well as all the other components.