Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do i have a chance with the new kid?

there is this new kid at my school, so i have only known him (lance) for like 3 weeks, and he has a girlfriend (haley) and they have been dating for 2 months, they both go to my school, haley is a freshman, and lance and i are sophomores, well haley knows i think lance is cute. One day me and a bunch of my girlfriends were walking to the gym for something at my school, well lance could not find haley so he sat by me, and we were really close. well i really like him, and we talk all the time, and lance and haley are always fighting, lance told me that they get in fights every week, and haley went to california for the weekend, and my friends and i invited lance to go to the movies with us, well lance would be the only guy, well lance told haley that he was going to the movies with me and my girlfriends, but he also told her that a bunch of guys are going to, and haley got mad, well yesterday lance asked for my cell number and i gave it too him, and he texted me, and we texted almost all night, and it just seems like he likes me, what do you think, and do you think he will dump his girlfriend?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just wait. It seems like he likes you but since he's the one with the relationship it's up to him. Don't move too fast because that could hurt your rep with the girl. Seems like he likes you a bit.

• 1 decade ago

Don't feel like your stealing him. I know you've seen movies of this happening, go for it and if he dumps his "crappy" girlfriend than he has something in you. Don't stop liking him because he may be depending on you to be there when he drops her. Hope i helped.

• 1 decade ago

A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her.

http://pymosofe.easyfreehosting.com/izuwosy.html

gives you the solution to your main dilemma

Source(s): Helen Rowland
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Time will tell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah i think he's interested

• 1 decade ago

whayt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.