Do i have a chance with the new kid?

there is this new kid at my school, so i have only known him (lance) for like 3 weeks, and he has a girlfriend (haley) and they have been dating for 2 months, they both go to my school, haley is a freshman, and lance and i are sophomores, well haley knows i think lance is cute. One day me and a bunch of my girlfriends were walking to the gym for something at my school, well lance could not find haley so he sat by me, and we were really close. well i really like him, and we talk all the time, and lance and haley are always fighting, lance told me that they get in fights every week, and haley went to california for the weekend, and my friends and i invited lance to go to the movies with us, well lance would be the only guy, well lance told haley that he was going to the movies with me and my girlfriends, but he also told her that a bunch of guys are going to, and haley got mad, well yesterday lance asked for my cell number and i gave it too him, and he texted me, and we texted almost all night, and it just seems like he likes me, what do you think, and do you think he will dump his girlfriend?

Favorite Answer

Just wait. It seems like he likes you but since he's the one with the relationship it's up to him. Don't move too fast because that could hurt your rep with the girl. Seems like he likes you a bit.

Don't feel like your stealing him. I know you've seen movies of this happening, go for it and if he dumps his "crappy" girlfriend than he has something in you. Don't stop liking him because he may be depending on you to be there when he drops her. Hope i helped.

A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her.

http://pymosofe.easyfreehosting.com/izuwosy.html

gives you the solution to your main dilemma

Source(s): Helen Rowland

Time will tell.

yeah i think he's interested

whayt