Tinna asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 1 decade ago

Color Poem? confused and need help?

the instructions is this: Students will identify with a color. The poem starts out with the words, "I am like the color _____; For Example , i am like the color yellow." Then think of things that are the color you idenitfy with: for example, "Sunflowers are yellow." and then qualities that are associated with that color and thing, "they are bright and warm like the sun."

i picked the color blue but i dont know the things that assciate with it.

could you help me? and give me examples

thank you so much

or if its too hard could you pick a diff color and show me an example of that color you picked

• libby
    Favorite Answer

I am like the colour blue

Yes believe me, it is true.

I am as pure as the sky;

One who truly cannot lie.

I shimmer like the cool sea

Reflecting soft lights with glee.

But in a rage I'm fierce;

Untam'd, able to pierce.

I am something old and bold.

I am something new to hold.

I am of the chosen few.

Yes I am the colour blue!

Here's what I can come up with for the color blue:

Soo I'm just going to do it like it would be as a poem-easier 4 me lol.

.

-I am the color blue. The sky is blue. It is big and roomy (LOL) like the moon.

-I am the color blue. My highliter is blue. It is full like the engery in a playful dog.

LOL! I really had no idea what I was typing and there aren't a lot there...

Srry Hope I Helped A Little, Though. At Least. =]

~GOOD LUCK~

Think of a color being like a mood. Like if your and angry person, you might me the color red. If your a sad person, you might be the color blue. You can pick any color you wish. :)

The important thing to know it that that color means something to you, not someone else, just you :)

Source(s): meeeeeeeeeeee

The color blue makes me think of being sad, but it also makes me think of rain, the ocean, and jumping in the pool on hot summer days.

Blue also makes me think of blueberry pies :)

I am like the color blue, calm yet intense