Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tinna asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 1 decade ago

Color Poem? confused and need help?

the instructions is this: Students will identify with a color. The poem starts out with the words, "I am like the color _____; For Example , i am like the color yellow." Then think of things that are the color you idenitfy with: for example, "Sunflowers are yellow." and then qualities that are associated with that color and thing, "they are bright and warm like the sun."

i picked the color blue but i dont know the things that assciate with it.

could you help me? and give me examples

thank you so much

Update:

or if its too hard could you pick a diff color and show me an example of that color you picked

5 Answers

Relevance
  • libby
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am like the colour blue

Yes believe me, it is true.

I am as pure as the sky;

One who truly cannot lie.

I shimmer like the cool sea

Reflecting soft lights with glee.

But in a rage I'm fierce;

Untam'd, able to pierce.

I am something old and bold.

I am something new to hold.

I am of the chosen few.

Yes I am the colour blue!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here's what I can come up with for the color blue:

Soo I'm just going to do it like it would be as a poem-easier 4 me lol.

-I am the color blue. The sky is blue. It is big and roomy (LOL) like the moon.

-I am the color blue. My highliter is blue. It is full like the engery in a playful dog.

LOL! I really had no idea what I was typing and there aren't a lot there...

Srry Hope I Helped A Little, Though. At Least. =]

~GOOD LUCK~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think of a color being like a mood. Like if your and angry person, you might me the color red. If your a sad person, you might be the color blue. You can pick any color you wish. :)

The important thing to know it that that color means something to you, not someone else, just you :)

Source(s): meeeeeeeeeeee
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The color blue makes me think of being sad, but it also makes me think of rain, the ocean, and jumping in the pool on hot summer days.

Blue also makes me think of blueberry pies :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am like the color blue, calm yet intense

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.