Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Atheitties how can i evolve and become muscular?

I don't want to work out IT HURTS. How can i get random chance to evolve me into a muscular human.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go back in time and get better parents.

• 1 decade ago

You've actually already evolved to have extremely powerful muscles, the only problem is you're not using them.

If you were a person that needed to live off the land, such as picking berries, fruits, etc..., and hunting animals you'd be buff. That's all you'd be doing for fun, and to survive, but instead most of us humans just sit around and do nothing when it comes to muscles.

We can't really evolve to have muscles forever, you need to get them by working out. Your body needs energy to keep muscles, and if they don't need them, will let them go away.(as in, if you're lazy, you'll lose muscle)

• 1 decade ago

You're scientifically illiterate. The key to evolution is TIME and Death. To evolve a more muscular body it takes thousands and thousands of years of adaptation to your current environment. At the rate humanity is going, becoming so dependent upon our technology, we will begin to degenerate muscle and accumulate more fat.

Source(s): atheist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Atheists" is the correct term. Anyways, you'd have to work out to evolve a more muscular body. As of now, you're just going to evolve into a sentient Twinkie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Simon
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, I've heard the holy ghost can make miracles. If it turns water into wine why not make a muscular man without sweating?

• Grant
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

By the looks of this question, your genes aren't going to evolve and survive.

• 1 decade ago

I varies person to person. Normaly you have to get into trainer battles or grind in caves or tall grass in order to gain experience so you can evolve. But sence your lazy you should get your trainer to put you in a poekmon daycare center and ask him to walk around alot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Random chance has nothing to do with evolution. Now, lifting weights, forcing your body to adapt, that's a primary mover of evolution.

• 1 decade ago

Well there's one not-so-well documented case of gamma rays working quite nicely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Evolution takes place over multiple generations.

• 1 decade ago

Give it a few thousand years, by then you'll make it up to ape, which should be a step up for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.