Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is wrong with me? :(?

This sounds kind of personal and gross, I know. But I have no idea what's wrong with me. My vagina is itchy, and burning, and in pain. And I always feel like I have to urinate. I'm extremely uncomfortable and I can't find any answers online. Help.? :(

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had the same problem a while back. It's not that big of a deal. I went to the doctor and got a check up. They gave me Vitamin A and D treatment. It really works. But maybe you should get a check up. Its not too bad and is extremely fast. I suggest you go as soon as possible before it turns into something big.

• I can't tell you what that is, but I do know that those are symptoms that you should make you call your doctor. Any sort of itching or burning should not be happening, so just make an appointment to see your doctor and they'll help you.

• 1 decade ago

It could be alot of things:

UTI (urinary tract infection)

Yeast Infection

B.V(bacterial vaginosis)

You should get checked out by your dr & get it treated before it gets worse... From what it sounds like... it might be a yeast infection. But I could be wrong. Are your having any discharge?

• panda
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You may have an infection. I'd suggest seeing a doctor. She can prescribe a treatment for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joel
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It might be a std or infection, go see a doctor. I know it's embarrassing but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like you have a yeast infection.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.