What is wrong with me? :(?

This sounds kind of personal and gross, I know. But I have no idea what's wrong with me. My vagina is itchy, and burning, and in pain. And I always feel like I have to urinate. I'm extremely uncomfortable and I can't find any answers online. Help.? :(

Favorite Answer

I had the same problem a while back. It's not that big of a deal. I went to the doctor and got a check up. They gave me Vitamin A and D treatment. It really works. But maybe you should get a check up. Its not too bad and is extremely fast. I suggest you go as soon as possible before it turns into something big.

• I can't tell you what that is, but I do know that those are symptoms that you should make you call your doctor. Any sort of itching or burning should not be happening, so just make an appointment to see your doctor and they'll help you.

It could be alot of things:

UTI (urinary tract infection)

Yeast Infection

B.V(bacterial vaginosis)

You should get checked out by your dr & get it treated before it gets worse... From what it sounds like... it might be a yeast infection. But I could be wrong. Are your having any discharge?

• panda

You may have an infection. I'd suggest seeing a doctor. She can prescribe a treatment for it.

• Joel

It might be a std or infection, go see a doctor. I know it's embarrassing but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

It sounds like you have a yeast infection.