Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

J.T.
Lv 5
J.T. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Has Rush Limbaugh gone back to using oxycontin since his release from rehab?

Rush Limbaugh's followers hung on to his every word when he was stoned out of his mind! I think it's time for Rush to do a drug test!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • W
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I use oxy all the time, it does not change what you mean to say (generally speaking).

I am a liberal atheist and I loathe Limbaugh for other reasons, but it has nothing to do with his drug of choice.

• 4 years ago

Rush had a lower back situation which he took prescription Oxycontin for, anybody who's ever taken good soreness drugs knows that it is notably addictive, yet you will no longer hear that from liberals. i grew to become into taking a soreness drugs much less efficient than Rush's and enormously much have been given addicted to it. regardless of if Rush is taking it or no longer i'm undecided, he has considering the fact that his lower back situation lost approximately 60 lbs, so per probability his lower back situation is extra useful. you may evaluate he sits in a chair each and every of the time, which isn't stable to your lower back, i'm grew to become right into a tractor trailer driving force so i understand. God bless.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it's time for you to listen to Rush. Give it a week, and come back and tell me what you disagree with. Those would be principles you disagree with, okay? You can DO IT!! I have faith in you!

• 1 decade ago

Didn't he at one time say that all drug addicts should be put to death?

Maybe someone can correct me on that, it's only something I heard. I don't listen to his vile show.

@bmovies: Hmm. Okay then. I stand corrected.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He is full of hate. And he just wants to scare people into thinking like him. I think he should start smoking pot. maybe it would mellow him out! And who thinks this new wife loves him for anything but his fat wallet!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think it time you mind your own business. Jealous much?

• 1 decade ago

Antithesis writes: "Didn't he at one time say that all drug addicts should be put to death?"

No he didnt.

"I don't listen to his vile show."

If you dont listen to it, how do you know its vile?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.