Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can they decide to not hire me?

I was told by a store that they had decided to hire me and I was to come in and fill out some forms so they could take my info. Well On the list emergency contact form I listed the wrong person three times which ended in my having to ask him for 3 new forms, the guy interviewing me seemed pretty upset about it but continued with the process. I'm freaking out over here so do you think there is any way they could decide to not hire me after I made such a mistake =(

Update:

i'm only 18 and I just wrote the wrong person

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

how could you not know who you want contacted if you are injured while at work... unless you are not married your contact should always be your mother.. she will always know who to notify of your injuries.

• 1 decade ago

I really don't think they would do that. Not only is it unprofessional, but it's bad PR. You don't need to worry at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.