Can they decide to not hire me?

I was told by a store that they had decided to hire me and I was to come in and fill out some forms so they could take my info. Well On the list emergency contact form I listed the wrong person three times which ended in my having to ask him for 3 new forms, the guy interviewing me seemed pretty upset about it but continued with the process. I'm freaking out over here so do you think there is any way they could decide to not hire me after I made such a mistake =(

i'm only 18 and I just wrote the wrong person

Favorite Answer

how could you not know who you want contacted if you are injured while at work... unless you are not married your contact should always be your mother.. she will always know who to notify of your injuries.

I really don't think they would do that. Not only is it unprofessional, but it's bad PR. You don't need to worry at all.