Topics for a College Essay!?

Hey! Well for school I'm supposed to write my first draft of my college essay and I'm not sure what to write about without sounding obnoxious. i have a few ideas though...

1. possibly writing about my volunteer work at the NY botanical garden

2. family trip to bosnia

3. helping my brother when he fell and cracked his head

4. family influences

5. growing up from two different cultures...

......yeah any other suggestions or ideas? All the help is much appreciated :)

technically my parents are both bosnian but i was raised bosnian and american :)

Favorite Answer

Growing up from two different cultures really interested me, and I think that could make a fantastic essay. I think it's something a college admissions board would really like as well.

I could say TMI. It's well to exhibit progress, however they is also crossing the obstacles. What triggered this break free from the "well lady?" Oftentimes your essays are your possibility to stand proud of different candidates and you do not wish to face out in a well approach. That does not imply you ought to seem excellent, however it is an possibility you do not wish to waste. What is it approximately you that a few cannot see for your transcript or your record of extracurriculars? So you had been Yearbook editor (simply an instance I do not know if that is precise or no longer), each and every university has a Yearbook editor. What change did you are making in that function? What's a problematic predicament you might have confronted and triumph over - methods to you reply to setbacks? Just believe approximately it a few extra.

Maybe about whats happening around the world?

• hello

5! Seriously colleges loveeeee this