Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Xian asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I need a free online diet/exercise plan?

i am 17, 6'2", and 245lbs, and bmi of 31.5

I want to be 200lbs or less

I'm tired of being fat and feeling terrible about myself every day, and i want to change, but i dont have the money to buy a personal trainer, so i was wondering if anyone could suggest something thats free and that i could use online.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Try going to fitin2shape.com. You can get custom workouts and meals of the month to help you achieve your fitness goals.

Use the Daily Plate application on LiveStrong.com: http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/

Trust me, it is the best, easiest diet planner online! You'll be blown away how easy it is to get started. And it's free!

Source(s): Personal experience.

yoga may be relaxing but you can also get a good workout an hour of yoga can burn up to 350 calories