Songwriters Wanted?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey, I'm looking for a songwriter that is willing to help me write a song, I will give you credit, If you have a website, myspace, facebook, anything with a list of songs you are willing to give away please send me your links. If you are kind enough to write a song and send it to me as an ANSWER that will also be good. I'm looking for song that is similiar to Rihanna's song "Wait Your Turn", "G4L" Or "Hard", If you have something in mind, please send them to me, Thank you for the support.

Favorite Answer

Move move

aint no stpping me so move

get out the way

cuz im coming today

Im gunna burn down the roof

im gunna go on strike

im gunna burn the town down

and its gunaa happen tonight

So you betta move move out my way

I dont care what you say

Cuz imma come and kill today

So get out of town for your families sake

move move imma kill

imma drill

and still

im coming today

So dont say hey

get out my way

cuz i dont care what you say

im coming to your place today

Source(s): I have no idea what i juss wrote but u can get an idea from it or something

Ron Trueman-Border is an excessively proficient songwriter. He's certain to have a few common songs compatible for you. 'Google' him to uncover out extra. Let me recognise when you've got any difficulty contacting him. Good good fortune.

wow yeah no

that was not so good

anyways no one on yahoo is gon write u a hit for free

hell most of these people have no idea to write a song

rihanna has big name producers and writers with her

write yo own stuff..even if it sucks at least it has a personal meaning to u